- HUMOUROUS ONE-LINERS FROM WOODY ALLEN :
- Most of the time I don't have much fun. The
rest of the times, I don't have any fun at all.
- I would never wanna belong to any club that
would have someone like me for member.
- I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to
be there when it happens
- I've never been an intellectual but I have
- Money is better than poverty, if only for
- Capital punishment would be more effective as
a preventive measure if it were administered prior to the crime.
- If you don't fail now and again, it's a sign
you're playing it safe.
- If only God would give me some clear sign!
Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
- More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to
- despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we
- have the wisdom to choose correctly.
- I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard enough to
- find your way around Chinatown.
- About me:
- Back to Home Page